We love a good & healthy bread recipe and this one doesn't disappoint. Adapted from Rachel Mansfeild, this Healthy Churro Bread is free of gluten, soy & dairy and packed with protein! Can't wait for you to try it!!
- 2 eggs
1/2 cup non-dairy yogurt of choice (or sub milk yogurt)
3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups almond flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Topping: 2 Super Pop Churro bars crumbled
Preheat oven to 350 degrees to line a loaf pan with parchment paper and/or grease well
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, applesauce, maple syrup until creamy
- Mix in almond flour, meal, baking powder, cinnamon until smooth
- Add batter into loaf pan.
- Add the crumbled Super Pop Churro bar on top so the top of the pan is completely covered.
- Bake in oven for 50 minutes or until you stick toothpick in and it comes out clean
- Cool and enjoy!