SWEET POTATO BREAKFAST COOKIES (Gluten, Soy & Dairy Free)
We recently made these delicious and simple sweet potato breakfast cookies. The smell of these in the oven is wonderful and once they are done the whole house will want one! Well, at least in our house! They are thin and have a light, cake like texture. Enjoy!!
SWEET POTATO BREAKFAST COOKIES
- 1/2 cup of Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup of pureed Sweet Potato
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or raw honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of real salt
- 1/4 chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl or food processor. Add in chocolate chips last.
- Drop small TBS of the dough onto a greased or silicate-lined baking sheet. The mix will be slightly runny and thin.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.