Get Your Green Muffins! (Gluten, Dairy & Soy Free)
Having trouble getting your daily greens? Well these muffins make it easier. Packed with super greens and oats, these are the perfect breakfast and/or snack on the go!
GET YOUR GREEN MUFFINS
- 1/4 cupcoconut oil, melted
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup honey/maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled gluten free oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 -3 1/2 cups baby spinach or mixed greens, loosely packed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
Preheat oven to 350 and line a 12-hole muffin tin with liners.Combine all ingredients in your blender or food processor. Blend until the batter has a smooth consistency and even color.Portion out between the 12 lines muffin holes.Bake for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.Cool in pan for 10 minutes before transferring the muffins to a cooling rack.Enjoy warm or allow to cool completely before storing in fridge for up to 5 days or in freezer for up to a month.