PB CHURRO COOKIE DOUGH
Oh my...you will love this peanut butter cookie dough recipe! Takes less than 5 minutes to make and is absolutely delicious! Packed with plant based protein and healthy fats. They are also gluten, soy and dairy free! Eat out of the jar or make little cookie dough balls for the kids!
- 3 Churro Super Pop Bars
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 tablespoon grass fed butter softened (or leave out if you want plant based)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- Break up the Churro bars and add to food processor with all the other ingredients and blend very well.
- Store in a container or mason jar in the fridge for up to a week.
- Eat straight out of the jar or make little cookie dough balls and pop in your mouth!