Churro Cinnamon Donuts
These churro cinnamon donuts smell amazing while baking! Healthy and delicious they are great even for breakfast!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 Super Pop Churro bars
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons butter (or coconut oil), melted
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, cinnamon.
3. Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well until combined
4. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the mixture into donut pans or muffin tins.
5. Add Super Pop churro bites to the top of the donuts
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
6. Let cool slightly before removing pan