January 03, 2023 1 min read
These churro cinnamon donuts smell amazing while baking! Healthy and delicious they are great even for breakfast!
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, cinnamon.
3. Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well until combined
4. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the mixture into donut pans or muffin tins.
5. Add Super Pop churro bites to the top of the donuts
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
6. Let cool slightly before removing pan
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
We would love to offer you 20% OFF on your first order to give us a try!