Adapted from Detoxinista.com, we are in love with this healthy muffin recipe! It is filled with so many heathy ingredients and smells amazing right out of the oven! Enjoy!!
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 ripe banana , mashed (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (see note)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or thawed from frozen)
- 1 Super Pop Almond Butter Blueberry bar
Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with 10 muffin liners.
In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, eggs, mashed banana, honey, baking powder, salt, and vanilla and stir well, until the batter is relatively smooth. Fold in the blueberries.
Use a 1/4 cup measure to scoop the batter into each muffin liner.
Crumble your Super Pop bar into small pieces.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and then add the Super Pop bar crumbles to the top. Place back in the oven and cook for 5 more minutes.